SmartGUI consists of a number
of Eclipse plugins. These plugins
require a specific set of Eclipse projects.
Both, plugins and projects, are part of
the SmartGUI standard distribution.
- Installed and running Eclipse Modeling Tools.
This modeling package contains a collection of Eclipse Modeling Project components,
including EMF, GMF, MDT XSD/OCL/UML2, M2M, M2T, and EMFT elements.
To install the SmartGUI plugins
- Open Window->Preferences->Install/Update->Available Software Sites
- Add SmartGUI 0.3 update site: http://www.bm1software.com/updates/0.3/
- Open Help->Install New Software. Select SmartGUI update site.
When the list of existing features is populated - select 'SmartGUI' feature:
- Proceed with the installation by pressing 'Next', then press 'Next' again in the next screen.
- Accept the EULA when asked.
- Finish the installation. Restart Eclipse.
To install the SmartGUI projects
- Download the zip file containing the projects from http://www.bm1software.com/updates/0.3/sources.zip.
- Unzip the file sources.zip.
- Inside Eclipse, File->Import->General|Existing Projects into Workspace; then press 'Next'.
- Browse to select the 'root directory', which is the directory resulting from unzipping sources.zip; then press 'OK'.
- Select all the projects; check 'Copy projects into workspace'; then press 'Finish'.