Currently, SmartGUI provides:
The parameter of every instance of both, the SecureUML+ComponentUML editor
and the GUI editor, is a ComponentUML model;
this model specifies the system-design for which the former
allows to model access control security policies and the latter
allows to model graphical user interfaces.
- An editor for drawing models specifying system-designs
using the ComponentUML modeling language.
- A parameterized editor for drawing models specifying access control
security policies using the SecureUML+ComponentUML modeling language.
- A parameterized editor for drawing graphical user interface
models using the GUI modeling language.
Also, SmartGUI currently provides:
In each case, the PHP code generated by the code generator assumes that the database
for which the web-based application is generated implements the
ComponentUML model underlying the given SecureUML+GUI model.
- A set of model-transformations that automatically produce a smart and security-aware
GUI model from a given SecureUML+ComponentUML model and a given GUI model, drawn
upon a common ComponentUML model. The final models generated by these model-transformations
are models in the SecureUML+GUI modeling language.
- A code generator that automatically produces, from a given SecureUML+GUI model,
a PHP application, which implements a web-based graphical user interface
for accessing the information contained in a database, using the widgets
and respecting the policies specified in the given SecureUML+GUI model.